We are looking for a competent Caregiver to care for our clients in a professional and compassionate manner.
The ideal candidate will be patient and friendly with excellent communication skills. You should be able to follow instructions and perform a variety of tasks to help clients.
- Assist clients with ambulation and mobility around the house or outside (doctor’s appointments, walks, etc.)
- Assist clients with personal care and hygiene
- Help clients with physical therapy exercises if needed
- Plan and prepare meals with assistance from the clients (when they are able)
- Do the client’s shopping or accompany them when they shop
- Providing mobility assistance may be required, for example helping the client in and out of bed, a chair, or a wheelchair.
- Transporting or escorting the client to medical and other appointments.
- Perform light housekeeping duties that clients can’t complete on their own
- Be a pleasant and supportive companion
- Report any unusual incidents
- Act quickly and responsibly in cases of emergency
- Proven experience as a caregiver with a minimum of 3 years
- Experience with Alzheimer’s or dementia care
- Empathy and the ability to care for the client’s social, emotional, physical and mental needs
- Excellent knowledge of emergency response and first aid (CPR)
- Knowledge of housekeeping activities and cooking with attention to dietary constraints
- Willingness to adhere to health and safety standards
- Respectful and compassionate
- Good time management skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong ethics
- Physical endurance
- High school diploma or equivalent
- A driver’s license may be strongly desired.
- A professional and friendly attitude.
- A willingness to work flexible hours, which may include night shifts.
Full time or part-time job is available.
Tasks and responsibilities vary depends on each client
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary per hour : depends on experience
Signing bonus (after 3 months with no call outs, clock-in late and no mistakes)
Fill your application at https://10331.axiscare.com/?caregivers-applications.php